Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! It’s almost Friday, and you know what that means? FREE TIME TO READ BOOKS THIS WEEKEND!!
I have always loved to read, and last year, I really slacked on my reading list. With all of the life change last year, reading fell to the wayside, and I’m so ready to get back on track. I’m the sort of person who buys lots and lots of books at the bookstore and then doesn’t get to them all, so this year, I’m hoping to tackle lots of those books that I’ve purchased and let sit.
My reading list this year is filled with some new reads and some old reads, but all reads that I think will help me to grow more in my faith and sense of self, or that I think will be incredibly entertaining. So, without further ado, here is my reading list for 2019!
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
- Of Mess and Moxie by Jen Hatmaker
- Scary Close by Donald Miller
- Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
- Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis