For this week’s coffee shop, we’re moving right down the street from Humphrey’s Street to… Crema! Crema is a huge favorite of mine and I hope this guide is informative for you!
15 Hermitage Avenue
Nashville, TN 37210
When I’ve been out of state and mentioned I’m from Nashville, I’ve had several coffee lovers ask if I’ve heard of Crema. Why yes, yes I have! Crema is a national and local favorite and has the some of the best, if not the very best, coffee in town. They definitely have the very best mocha I’ve ever had (not too sweet, and just bougie enough).
Crema is located in the downtown area, just across the street from Pinewood Social and just across the river from Nissan Stadium. While it’s essentially downtown, it does have parking (thank God) but not too much, so I’d recommend avoiding peak times (2-3pm, for example).
Go to Crema if…
- You’re looking for a place to chat with someone over a bougie cup of coffee. Crema is great for a 1-on-1 coffee chat.
- You want to try some of the BEST coffee in Nashville. You really can’t go wrong with anything you order – drip coffee, mocha, cuban, you name it. I used to go here multiple times a week because I love the coffee so much.
- You want to get some work done for just 1-2 hours.
Don’t go to Crema if…
- You want to stay for 2+ hours. Parking is only free for up to 2 hours, so you either have to pay (which I don’t) or leave after a couple hours.
- You’re averse to hipster coffee culture. This place is a mecca for Nashville hipsters, a demographic I definitely do not fit into, so if this bothers you, it might not be your next favorite place. This doesn’t bother me, though – nothing will keep me from my coffee.